|* IMPORTANT NOTES
- The payments for online and hybrid courses are made online in
advance in full. Click the link to follow the steps for registration and
- DMV test for Instruction Permit is done in-person, in our classroom; not
online, and only for students under 18 years of age.
- The Behind the Wheel portion of the Teen Driver Ed courses start
when the student receives the Instruction Permit from the Department
of Motor Vehicles. For that, the student needs to pass the knowledge
and sign tests at our traditional classroom and receive a signed
MV3001 Form from us.
- Teen Driver Ed rules and Agreement Form needs to be signed in -
person by parent in order for the student to receive the MV3001 Form.
This is usually done after the online classroom is finished and the
student comes to our classroom to take the permit test. In the case of
the Classroom-only course, the forms need to be signed any time
before the classroom-proof is submitted by our school.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- There is no class or exam on the Federal Holidays.
- Instruction Permit: After the teenager gets the Instruction Permit,
he/she has to start the Behind the Wheel part within 60 days.
- Missed BTW lesson: Lada Driver School, LLC has a no-show fee
policy for each missed BTW lesson that has not been cancelled with at
least 24-hour notice.
- Please note the approximate map of our current Teen Driver Ed Behind
the Wheel pick-up drop-off area below: